- Metal Clipboard Attachment
Starting at $89.98
- Platform Scales
Starting at $399.00
- HD 2 Tier Utility Cart Tray - Poly
Starting at $525.00
- Timber Export Pallet
Starting at $16.90
- Standard Plastic Export Pallets
Starting at $54.50
- Presswood Pallets
Starting at $38.90
- Timber Pallets
Starting at $26.90
- Carton Trolley Stand
Starting at $795.00
- Heavy Duty Plastic Crates
Starting at $14.00
- Nally Container
Starting at $18.50
- Plastic Bins with dividers
Starting at $15.55
Material Handling Equipment
Materials handling tasks can be sensitive and even dangerous, requiring great care to avoid safety risks and minimise damage to items. Fortunately, the use of specialised material handling equipment can make materials handling more efficient as well as much simpler and safer. At TigerPak Packaging, we’re proud to offer the very best material handling solutions you can find. Whether you need pallet trucks for transporting loads from one location to another or cabinets for hazardous items, we have you covered as one of the best material handling suppliers and material handling equipment distributors in Australia.
Explore Our Range of Material Handling & Warehouse Equipment
Materials handling in Sydney and beyond involves more than just transporting items. It also encompasses the storage, control and protection of items throughout the entire manufacturing and distribution process. At TigerPak Packaging, we have no shortage of material handling equipment in Australia that covers all of these aspects, including transport equipment, positioning equipment, storage equipment, warehouse equipment and more.
Our impressive range of material handling equipment in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane includes:
- Pallet Trucks – Suitable for heavy lifting applications, our robust yet economical pallet trucks and hydraulic lift tables boast a lift capacity of 2,500kg and can be used in any warehouse environment.
- Plastics Bins & Containers – Including heavy duty plastic crates that stack on top of each other, nally containers for storing products, various sized plastic bins with dividers, plastic supra bins for small and large components, and wheelie bins with sturdy wheels.
- Trolleys – As leading material handling distributors, we can provide you with flatbed platforms with folding handles, heavy duty hand trucks with safety chains and pneumatic tyres, height adjustable hydraulic lift tables for stacking and transferring goods, and more.
- Dangerous Goods Cabinets – Including aerosol storage with 60 can capacity and bolt down plates, flammable liquids storage that can contain spills, and gas cylinder storage with pad-lockable doors.
As a trusted material handling equipment supplier, we also stock bunded pallets, plastic bins and crates, and cardboard part boxes. We additionally have a great range of extension, order picking and single sided step ladders. If you’ve been searching for the best warehouse supplies in Sydney or manual handling equipment in Melbourne, you’ve come to the right place for all your material handling supply needs.
Discuss Your Requirements with the #1 Material Handling Equipment Supplier
When you need material handling solutions, make TigerPak Packaging your first port of call. Contact us today to learn more and discuss your warehouse equipment requirements. Alternatively, you can easily place an order with us at your earliest convenience.
What is material handling equipment?
Material handling equipment refers to a broad range of tools, machinery and vehicles used to move, store, protect and control goods and materials within a manufacturing, distribution or logistics environment. The most common types include warehouse equipment such as forklifts, conveyors, pallet jacks, cranes and automated systems.
How do I choose the right warehouse equipment for my business?
Selecting the right warehouse equipment will depend on a range of factors, such as the nature of your materials or products, their weight and dimensions, and the layout of your facility. It's essential to assess your specific needs while taking into consideration safety requirements and evaluating equipment features and capabilities. As a trusted material handling equipment supplier, TigerPak Packaging can help you determine the most suitable equipment for your business.
What safety considerations are there when using material handling equipment?
Safety is paramount when using any type of material handling equipment in order to prevent accidents, injuries and property damage. Some key safety considerations include proper training for equipment operators, regular equipment maintenance and inspections, adherence to weight and load limits, and use of personal protective equipment (PPE). It's crucial to prioritise safety and provide ongoing training and supervision for all employees involved in operating material handling equipment.
© 2023 Tigerpak Packaging. All rights reserved.